THE SHERWIN-WILLIAMS AUTOMOTIVE FINISHES ONLINE ORDERING
The Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes Online Ordering Process Placing an order with Sherwin-Williams Automotive is easy and convenient… here’s how it works:
- Find the products you want using utilizing the various navigational and search elements on the website. You can search for a specific product or browse our products by Manufacturer or check out the Deals available through The Finish!
- When you’ve found a product you want, simply click on the "Add to Cart" button. You will be automatically taken to your cart but you can continue to navigate and to keep adding products to your cart.
- When you’re ready to place your order, simply click the “CHECKOUT" link.
- At this point, you’ll choose the Sherwin-Williams Automotive Branch from where you’d like to pick up your order (or have it shipped to you). To see why Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes fulfills orders through their network of Branches nationwide, please click one of the following:
we won’t share your information with anyone… it’s only so we know where to ship your order. And once you’ve created your account you’ll be able to simply log in and bypass this step.
- Now all that’s left is to confirm your order and hit the “SUBMIT" button.
So what happens next?
At this point, you and the Branch you selected will both receive an email confirming your order and providing information on next steps. The Branch will then call or email you directly to verify the products you ordered, set a convenient time for pickup or delivery, and to process payment - you can even put your order on your Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes Account.
In the coming months, we’ll be enhancing the site with additional tools that will allow you to check the status of your order, revisit previous orders so you can simply re-order, and much more.
So make sure you stop back!!!
If you have any questions regarding the Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes Online Ordering, please CLICK HERE to send us a note.
Frequently Asked Questions:I’ve placed an order before but I forgot my password, what should I do?
Click the “Login" link at the top or bottom of any page then, on the Login page, click the "Forgot Password?" link. On the subsequent page, enter your email address and click the "Rest Password" link. You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password (which will require you to pick a new password). If you don’t receive the email within 5-10 minutes, check your spam filter and junk mail folder. Some companies (and personal accounts) may reject the email if it does not recognize the address, or route it directly to your junk mail. If you've tried both those steps and still nothing, please send us a note and we’ll help you out.
How do I determine which Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes Branch is closest to me?
Once you’re ready to check out, you’ll be asked for your city & state so we can tell you the branches closest to you. At that point, you can pick the Branch that’s closest to your location. Don’t worry, if there happens to be one closer to you than the one you selected, the Branch will let you know when they call/email you to verify the products you ordered, set a convenient time for pickup or delivery, and to process payment.
How can I find my recent orders?
The Login page keeps a record of your orders so you can easily review what you’ve previously ordered. Just log in to your account by clicking on the “Login" link at the top or bottom of any page.
How can I update my contact information - shipping address, email address?
The Login page also lets you manage your account. Once you’ve logged in, on the "Manage Account" button, make your changes, then be sure to click the "Update" button when you are finished.
What browsers are supported by your online ordering system?
We support the following:
- Google Chrome version 10 or greater
- Internet Explorer version 9 or greater
- Mozilla Firefox version 3.5 or greater
- Safari version 6.0 or higher
Do you have an app that lets me order from my phone?
We don’t currently have an app but the website is completely optimized for mobile devices - so you can browse the site and place order easily from your iPhone, iPad or Android device. I still have a question, who can I talk to?
Please visit Contact Us Page and let us know your problem. If you are having technical issues, please include the following information—this will help us find a solution:
- Name of your shop
- What is the nature of your problem (e.g. - Page doesn’t load, system won’t go to the next page, etc.)
- When does the problem occur (e.g. - what you clicked on, what you were trying to do, etc.)
- Which internet browser and version are you using (such as Internet Explorer version X)